Skyorg

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Skyorg » "Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned » Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Сообщений 1 страница 23 из 23

**************************You can comment below *****************************************************

a true love story!
Thank you for this gift!

Reminds me of my similar experience
Although mine isn't with my mother and sister. It is with my wife and her sister. The love actually grew over time.

Sex, but lots of love!!
I enjoyed every bit of this story. I like the sudden everybody nude part and thought that sharing a joint between all of trhem was a nice touch. I deep down enjoyed the freedom and desire of the women to be impregnated. When i dated in my late teens and 20’s, I usually had a desire to seduce their mothers!! Oedipus complex? PROBABLY.Leaving my email address if you ever care to reply! bracedoc123@comcast.net

Great
a little rushed could have added some more detail but overall great story.

complete enjoyment
the way you wrote this beautiful story is totally awesome -- you really made each character to become 'real' -- you took your time and made this a short novel -- brought me higher and higher as I read more -- no BS or exaggeration of your size or the woman's size also -- you gave us a well written love story that I would love to have been in myself -- please keep writing

The front of the cabin faced the breaking waves of the ocean across a swath of white sand.
"Swath of white sand" to the Atlantic??
I better go check. Sounds like rising water levels have flooded out the building, or they are about to! Probably these folks knew about global warming before most of us!

Sensual and tender
Sexy...satisfied my need for story with deep love. Thanks for the sweetness

Living Happily Ever After
is special thank you

Truly Awesome Story!
I love the way you built up the story and then brought it all together at the end. Please keep writing and submitting your wonderful stories!

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:15:49)

Excellent job

Very good story
Thanks for the good story

Very nice story...
I kept expecting Bobby to wake up at the end and realized he dreamt all of it. I like your ending better.

It's been a long time since you wrote it and I see many people still like it. It's well written and but this is one of those that could have been a lot longer developing in a more believable way. Of course we all want our moms and sisters to fall in love with us and say yes right away, but at least in my case it took a long time...

love
loved this story

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:16:14)

very good story
very nice "short" story. wasn't even a stroker story as for usual for the shorter ones.
you somehow managed to fit an "entire" story into three pages. as of right now finishing your story I don't have any feeling you missed something a potential storyline or forgotten mention (Cathy).

only thing what confused me was the change from Mom to Chrissie and to mom again. she said "you shouldn't call ur mom like that" (although not insistently enough) and he kept calling her chrissie shortly after without anything from her. and then little later mom again?
only thing I thought was kinda confusing.

nonetheless 5 Stars.
a rarity to have such a short story and yet so "fullfilling".
Great job

Great story!
Really good story. I was stroking my cock by the 2nd page. hahaha

I never called her mommy, it was always mom
I called out mom a lot as I was cumming deep in her pussy. My mom never called me son either, it was always by my name Greg. "Oh mom, I love fucking your pussy," I'd say. "Oh Greg, I love your cock, fuck me harder baby," my mom would respond.

How often....
I've stumbled across your story three times now. It deserves a 5 star rating! Sorry, but I'm a little slow on the uptake. Truly a realistic story!

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:16:38)

So great
I've read this story a couple times before. Great pacing, great imagery. A sequel would be great

Excellent
What a wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing this and many of your others. Exactly the kind of story that ticks all my boxes. 5*

BRAVO!!!!BRAVO!!!!
More chapters neened, a lot more. well written very nice....... THANKS

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:16:52)

Fuuuuck
Well written, Wow well done, Lots of light and shade, building......

One or two clichés but...
Still a fun read, despite one or two clichés and spelling mistakes. On the whole, nicely written, as others say here. Go for more!

Still a good read
Still enjoyed reading this story now whn some time ago I came across yr story here...and comparable to others your story stands within the best three authors I came across here.
Immensely enjoyed the storyline....good flow.....sexually aroused....good ending.
Tq

ONE OF YOUR BEST, FOR SURE
Thanks for sharing your *fertile* imagination with us.

ah sexy

Вы здесь » Skyorg » "Ohhh...Mommy," I Groaned » Recent Comments