Skyorg

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Skyorg » Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck » Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Сообщений 1 страница 22 из 22

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Excellent Story
Loved how the story developed How the prim and proper wife gradually loses her inhibitions. Before long she is primed and ready. The young men fill the bill and keep her well-fucked for days. Her husband is incited by what's happening and soon finds himself fucking his wife like a teenager. For her part, she learns to let go and really enjoy the experience and soon revels in her animalistic needs.

Still number one, newbie.
I've lost track of how many times I've read this story. It never gets stale and remains one of the most excitingly erotic stories I've ever read anywhere. It's beautifully written and masterfully told. Literotica should get the entire story etched in gold plate mounted on a walnut plaque and presented to the Library of Congress. It is a cultural artifact so precious as to be impossible to overvalue. The next deep space probe ought to carry this as an introduction to other beings to give notice that we humans take our fucking and wife watching VERY seriously.

Thank you for the hours of purely blissful entertainment that you've provided to thousands of readers. With respect and gratitude, TBill.

Still my favourite story
If I was ever to rate stories here on Literotica, this one would be #1. Damn hot!

Interesting...
I'm fascinated by the fact that so many weak, immature men feel the need to expose themselves by writing.

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:05:57)

I loved the intensity of the story. Several times I felt turned on myself. That is one of our fantasies as well as me sucking and getting tucked by the guys as she watches us.

I love this story!

Well written
Very well written. My wife and I have had similar fantasies but never acted on them.

Be careful of what you wish for ...... You just might get it ..... and more .. ...😫😫😫😫 ...

Second thoughts
Something about this story pushed all the wrong buttons for me. I really don’t know why but thanks to the author for making me face my issues. For that alone I’m giving you five stars.

That was awesome
My wife and I have had several experiences while vacationing in Florida. The first was with an older couple when we were fresh out of high school. The last was when she met a young man at the hotel bar and he spent the week in our hotel room with us.

EX WANNA-BEs FROM THE HIPPY REVOLUTION
where free love sans emotion ran rampart. TK U MLJ LV NV

I can't tell you how much you turned me on by this story! My girlfriend and I (I am bi, or Pansexual) went on vacation from Mansfield, Ohio to South Padre Island at spring break one year. I nearly had the same experience, except she is not into men, but it turned her on to see me take two guys back to our hotel room. I watched her orgasm several times while I enjoyed the company of my partners. I now write about gangbangs and threesomes with a ferociousness and voracity known only to Monks and Pirates. You use a great vocabulary of words and I could not stop reading this. You made a girl very happy! Thanks, DC

Great story
My husband sent me this story last night and I can't even tell you how turned on I've gotten reading it. We have had similar experiences and it's always a huge turn on! Thanks for sharing.

So messed up
I have seen 4 marriages split up but it was the wife's idea to try as a one time thing and 2 of the husbands went along with it and didn't like it mostly because of the way they were left out as if they weren't even there. The other 3 were against it to start with but all 3 caught there wife cheating. They were all my buddies me being a lawyer represented all 5 in divorce court they all got custody and 4 got child support plus. I felt really proud of myself. 3 have remaired with prenuptial agreements walk away with nothing if proven guilty of adultery.

No way this shit could score over four stars.
There are several writers on this site that are artificially inflated in scores. This is one of them. Given the low scores these stories receive it's not possible for a story like this to score over 4.5 stars. "Imstillfun" is the other writer who score high with cuck stories. Makes one wonder why this site protects some of these shit writers. Not one of the cuck writers ever make it to the "hall of fame" in this category, but yet receive high scores on shit stories. Why? Something smells.

Enjoyed the story; liked the middle days of insanity; appreciated the sober ending.

willing cuckoldry garbage
One Star for this "dreck".

Great read. Four stars.

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:07:17)

Just
Crap

Has to be an artificially high score for this all time POS.

great read
Loved this - always anticipated other sex partners while my husband watched and this sounded very exciting - I do wish there would have been a bit more like maybe two at once and double penetration - anal play - but still found it pretty exciting - keep writing - i love to read this

Nice and plausible fanstasy
I like that this piece of erotic literature has a good balance of fantasy and eroticism, with the realism of a reluctant wife who came to her senses. I am sure many husbands have such a (similar) fantasy and rounding it off with the return to reality (albeit a new normal) made it seem more believable. I liked it!

like it

Вы здесь » Skyorg » Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck » Recent Comments