Skyorg

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Skyorg » My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend » Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Сообщений 1 страница 24 из 24

**************************You can comment below **********************

Learning how to really get fucked at a young age
my public comic is a very sick one indeed, ever since my very 1st time wearing rositas panties at a young age I enjoy playing with female lingerie, and also enjoying the part where I imagine myself as a female myself a woman wanting to be fucked by a fucked by a didn't come twice, once at 17 and another at 18.
Now at 54 my fantasy of becoming somebody's bitch in sexy lingerie by Victoria's Secret and becoming somebody's bottom is truly taking a hold of me and I can't wait much longer. I want to get on my knees taking someone's beautiful dick in my hand and seeing if my wish came true making it so thick that I can't wrap my fingers around
That beautiful meaty lolli-pop. Seeing his tasty pre-cumm I begin sucking him off with nothing but loving tenderness, joy and lustfilled anticipation of the warm gift l'm about fully taste & swallow to my satisfaction😋
Once I finish cleaning him off, I'll keep him in my hungry mouth until he thickens up for me again. Letting him mount me in and fuck me in missionary position rapping my legs around his waist while driving deeper into me.

Had a close encounter once
About ten years ago, my wife and I had an argument so I drove over to my gfs place. Before anyone gets all judgmental we have an open marriage. Anyway she was surprised when I called her that late and asked if I could come over. She was in the middle of a divorce and her kids, a 14 yo son and 17 yo daughter. When I got there she snuck me me sssh me because they were asleep. She made me something to eat and we had drinks as I explained what happened. She said I could stay there the night since I had been drinking. We had sex a couple times through the night and once I felt as if I was being watched. Turns out her daughter woke up and went to see what the noise was. When I went to the bathroom there she was standing in her bedroom doorway wearing only panties as her erect nipples pressing through a tiny t-shirt. She was obviously staring at my still semi erect cock as I darted into the bathroom. When I came out, wrapped now in a towel. She was gone but her door was still open a crack. I could hear the sound of my gf sleeping and for a moment the thought definitely crossed my mind....

Great story
Sad in its way, but very non con hit. I've read it many times. Wish you would write more.

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:56:17)

How pathetic
Terribly written piece about an awful situation. Really tired of you people invading NSFW spaces and ruining them by being absolutely disgusting.

MY MOM'S BOYFRIENDS ALSO DID MANHANDLED ME!
When my mom was violated seduced by others my dad left her. She was fucked by interracial lowlife bad boys. One of them was our young houseboy helper from the slums. He milked her of money and impregneted her. I also caught him touching my sister inapproriately! Another guy who also milked her money and impregnated spanked me when I resisted him. Another one who wanted to fuck her groped mashed my breasts when he finds me alone, without the knowledge of my mom.

To tell you the truth, these kinds of stories arouses me. Can anyone email me true stories where a lowlife rough black bad boys dominates humiliates milks rich decent white ladies and also violates their daughters innocence? virgintsik1 @ gmail com

Hot !
Thank you for an exciting story, I almost came just imagining that I was Jessica . Ohhh

Get over yourself
I loved this story. What I don’t get are the people who comment about how this is gross and this is rape, when it’s in the non-consent/reluctant part. Like do you go through this section just to make shit comments? If you don’t like the topic don’t read it. But seriously a good read made me cum several times. I had this fantasy many of times but my mom only dated gross dudes with no game lol

Lovely
Sexy story

Too easy
I enjoyed the first part of the story when Jessica was at Trey's mercy. I stopped enjoying it when she got home from the pool party and started loving all the attention to her body.

Please please
Please more. This is perfect. Come back. It's never too late.

Absolutely Loved it!
I need more😍😍

Please give us a part 2, so many questions
How will she act around her mom now, and will they fuck on her moms bed? How will she act around him now, will she leave her door unlocked now? Has she accepted her place as his slave? Will he fuck the mother while covered in her daughters juices vice versa? Will he get a threeway with one of her friends? Will her birth control fall through to where she's knocked up? How will they react after making eye contact around her mother? Don't leave us hanging

Love it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)! You did an excellent job!
Your story has so far got 2,763,239 views & 2,,475 favorites (which is a bit short of 1 fav. per 1,000 views). You can be proud of this.

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:57:13)

Hot hot hot
Such a hot story and so well written

Really hot
Loved the development, you packed a good story and plenty of hot sex into a short space. Very nice.

I'm cumming for y'all
This is soooo hot! My cock is hard and slippery...

Please add more
This story just made me cum hard asf. Should definitely add more to it and explain how she acts around him and if the mom ever finds out

Hope there's a part two
i'm curious to see how she acts around him the next day and as time goes on. it'd be really hot if she gets impregnated and fucked on her moms bed

Wow! You need to add more!
I have read this story so many times and each time it gets me going early on!
I love how it engages different emotions; you want to feel disgusted with Trey’s behaviour but you are so turned on by it that you can’t help but read on and get busy!

Please please please write more! This has to be 1 of the best if not the best stories I have read on here!

You are a stupid girl
When you knew that your mothers boy friend was after you, you should have told your mom and if she didn't listen to you then you should have planned a way to get this trey guy to show his true discussing self. You should have never locked your door when he got you to his room also you should have used your leg and a foot a good kick to the groin would have stopped him cold

Can anyone email me true stories lowlife black bad boys humiliating decent white women?
after reading this i recall how i was molested by my mom's boyfriend long time ago
he fondled my breast. my mom was also impregnated by our squatter slum houseboy helper.

can anyone here email me true stories of lowlife rough black bad boys from the hood forcing orgasm on decent white women turning them into sluts milking cow?

virgintsik1 atgmailcom

Take your fictious fantasy and stick it up your ass
What that trey did to his girl friends daughter would construed as rape and no woman would consciously put herself in that position and she should have told her mom when
trey tried the first time. If it was me I would have grabbed his dick and wrenched so hard he would have screamed his cock would have been broken and no longer would have functioned. I would have like you to try it with me and I would guarantee you would screaming aloud with a broken cock or a broken head after the lamp that I would bring down on your head you would be out cold or dead.

Update
Plzzzz add the next ch

Such a hot sexy story!!
I long to find a horny Jessica of my own to use and teach her how a real man fucks

close fifteen years have literally passed:
stilllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll ----- ----- ----- ONE OF THEE ABSOLUTE BEST STORIES EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR THIS SITE

Вы здесь » Skyorg » My Mom's Disgusting Boyfriend » Recent Comments