Skyorg

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Skyorg » Roommates or More? » Recent Comments

Recent Comments

Сообщений 1 страница 29 из 29

**************************You can comment below **********************

I think it shouldn't have ended as it did and would love to read a followup to it.

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:47:00)

I love this story. I’ve read it several times. You should write a sequel about how their relationship develops.

fuck why did it end like that

Bleah
Dude came across as extremely simpy

This story has quite possibly the least realistic inter-personal interactions I've ever seen in a story. Even characters in fantasy, hypnosis, or sci-fi stories have more believable interactions. What makes it even worse is that if it was real it would just be incredibly sad. The woman is just leading him on and he just goes with it. If it was a cuckold story, I'd just say that's your fetish and stop reading, but it's just really poorly written and unrealistic characters.

Friends With Benefits
Can a man and woman room together in a space sharing sexless relationship? As the story evolves the sterility of their relationship dissolves but a romance does not bloom to the disappointment of many of the readers. Classical comedy ended with a marriage or childbirth, The sterility dissolves, but a bond does not evolve in its wake.

helen hunt
helen hunt you make my hearts do acrobatic stunts

Disappointed that Jake and Meg never really connected in the end. Would have been great if they would have really connected.

Heeeecks nah
As soon as Meg told him that she been fuckin she would’ve caught me wearing clothes everyday home boy a duck talkin bout some “I love you” while she’s getting turbo blasted by the doctor, Gina, and whoever else she was hitting up

Cuckold
He's legit a cuckold, he looks like a toy for her to kill time till something fun comes up again.

Interesting throughout!
I've read several stories on this site and really like this one. The sisters' relationship, just a little kinky, is really fun. The nudity is a great theme used as more than background. Many of the sex scenes on this site get kind of clinical and frankly repetitious. I often skim the "blow by blow" sections. Your story is different enough to stand on its own but still with plenty of spice. Great job. I want to read more of your stories.

Screw her!
I mean literally...he was almost a cuck. Can you imagine the Holidays when they tie the knot

Fantastic
Absolutely wonderful I loved this whole story it was perfect

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:48:09)

Yea
Lots more!

Wow
Just WOW. Perfect grammar and punctuation. Terrific story. Totally convincing and readable. I'm hoping there's more by orie

Still one of the very best...
This was one of the first stories I found on this site 4 years ago, loved it then and even more so now. A true classic! RiverViewguy

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:48:23)

Couldn't stop reading
Well, I thought the story was well written, and realistic, and I could not stop reading until the end. I too would like to see another chapter.

Great!
I really enjoyed this story! I regard it as a great example of a non-hardcore romantic tale. Please consider writing a second chapter!

Drop it like it's a heated pan
The main man is on celibacy while the girl is full slut mode on. You don't know what to expect really on some women.

Great piece, love it!

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:48:41)

Loved it
Humour, sex, love and more.. great story

Disgusting
Sorry. Not my thing, so skipped this after the first two pages.

It Didn't Make Me Cum...
...But I DID fall in love! Excellent piece! X-Man

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:48:55)

I did find a negative response
I am amazed but not surprised that almost every comment was positive. Yes it does tease but you can easily write your own ending. Thank you. Off to find what else you have written now

don't belive
they've got a real chance in a long run
Megan is obviosly a strong modern woman, who does everything she wants (and does everyone)
He is just a nice loser, who gets along with everything women suggest.
sooner or later she is gonna need a real man
3starrs

Is there a part 2 to the story?
It was so good.......how does it end.....is there a part 2 that is not the same title? OMG, it was like watching a sitcom....but better...with sex...and not sex......and then sex....does he get her in the end......!!!!???

absolutly poetic shit moved me to tears

Very Immersive
Probably the best story I have read on this site. Realistic, I could feel it and never a dull moment.

Delightful story
Imaginative story line, just enough beyond believable to make it fun. Good dialogue, blending serious feelings with simple, immediate drives. I'd love to see this continued.

Loved it
A great story. Loved the build up and the 'almost could happen' quality. I agree, a film in the making. I'm now going to look for the next part or at least another one of your stories.

Best
My opinion your best work . And all your is really good

Отредактировано Skyorg (2020-10-03 00:49:46)

Movie!
A Story like this deserves to be made into a film!

Bravo
Loved it! Great story, characters and sex. Well done!

Mmmmmmm

Вы здесь » Skyorg » Roommates or More? » Recent Comments